Men New To The Swinging Scene
Important: The number 1 rule in the swinging lifestyle is that no always means NO!
Anyone can say no at anytime while swinging. If the other person or people do not stop immediately then they are committing rape and will never be allowed to any swinging events again.
Guys you have the hardest struggle of all. There are thousands of us all wanting to get involved in the swinging scene, most it must be said simply because its the easiest way to get sex without getting a mortgage, kids and an overdraft!, many due to broken marriages or relationships, but sadly there also many miss-fits; like the guys who have no social graces and are therefore unable to make friends through work or social gatherings, those who see themselves as gods gift to women, and as a result no woman wants to know them, and sadly the ones who have odour problems.
You will have to make a lot of effort to be picked by a couple or a lady.
Things that may help you.
- Honesty - don't exaggerate your looks, ability, wealth etc. If you are 30 say 30, if 50 say 50. Ladies are more interested in the real you than an age, but if they catch you lying about one thing, they will not trust you on anything else! If you are a married male or a "significant other" playing away from home, say so, pretending to be single but sneaking off to make phone calls, or having to rush off to beat a curfew is not going to fool anyone for very long.
- Relevancy - If you respond to an ad, make sure you are what the advertiser is looking for. Don't respond to an ad asking for a 20 something green eyed, blonde male if you are 45, gray hair and brown eyes - you will just frustrate the advertiser by clogging up their mail box.
- Concise - Make your email response concise, but not a one line "I want to shag you" Make sure that you fit the description of the person the advertiser is looking for, and reiterate the points where you fit the description. Don't send them a 2000 word essay outlining your every fantasy and experience to date, you can go into these details later. Remember first impressions count, be polite, open, and to the point without being blunt.
- Grooming - If you get lucky and are invited to meet socially turn up smart. An unshaven, guy in crumpled clothes and smelling of sweat will not get you into their bedroom - unless the girl has specified that she is looking for a bit of rough. On the other hand, don't wear a bottle of aftershave!. Dress appropriately for the venue, smart casual - clean pressed clothes- will see you through in most venues. Remember to shower, clean your teeth and brush your hair.
- Pictures - If you are sending a picture, or putting a picture on your ad follow a few simple rules.
- Unless requested send a face & body shot, don't use cock shots, girls look at eyes, hands, bums, legs and hair before they look at cocks. It may be your pride and joy, but it is more likely to lose you responses than gain them for you. If they do want to see your 9" monster they will ask.
- Use a recent picture, you can fool someone until you meet them. Just because you get them to meet you does not mean you will get any further if the picture was of someone else, or you 10 years ago. Put your profile name across the centre of the picture, this is to stop photo collectors, and to enable people to remember which photo goes with which email.
- Make the picture about 600 X 600 pixels, no more than 96dpi and a .jpg this will send through the emails quickly, and not take up all the persons hard disk space. I know 3 couples who delete any email where the picture is more than 250k.
If you are looking for love check one of the many lonely hearts sites.